Senior Supplier Quality Technician-1st shift-Anderson SC (B)
DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Senior Supplier Quality Technician performs inspection for part acceptance throughout life of product, audits suppliers for continual improvement opportunities, and verifies corrective action effectiveness. This position also manages disposition of nonconforming material from initial containment through final resolution with Supplier.
- Responsible to ensure that received material meets all product and process requirements.
- Manage nonconforming supplied material from initial discovery through final supplier resolution (includes initial containment, investigation, disposition, through supplier chargebacks as applicable).
- Maintain good communication with suppliers on quality issues and performance by providing details of nonconformance and sample/pictures as applicable OA process (Return of Materials Authorization) in system and physical material Issue SCAR (Supplier Corrective Action Request) to suppliers on problems requiring it.
- Weekly PPM reports and communication with contributing suppliers.
- Quality visits, validation of new suppliers, new components, new tooling or tooling movement, on site, at the supplier's facility PPAP (Production Part Approval Process) review and approval/rejection for new parts, new tooling new processes, tool movements/repairs, etc.
- Scorecards to suppliers monthly PRP (Parts Return Program) review, analysis, control, and communication with suppliers TDA (Tear Down Analysis) with suppliers, on site or at the supplier's facility.
- Chargeback Policy application and report issuing and monitoring.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
- You can manage changing priorities with ease.
- You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilizing diversity and encouraging open feedback.
- With lots of initiative, you always have something to do and thrive on being productive.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma.
- Standard QA Tech Test Required.
- Technical Degree/Associates Degree and/or Certificate preferred.
- Forklift License preferred.
- Must have no active disciplinary action in the past 6 months, must have 2.0 points or less attendance.
- Capable of working in Office, AS400, and other databases.
- Skilled at measuring, using a variety of different equipment, CMM and GD&T (Geometric Dimensions and Tolerance) knowledge, desirable.
- Possess drawing interpretation, Material Standards interpretation, and Math Skills in both US Standards and Metric units.
- Experience in Quality Assurance in Mfg., including proficient understanding of refrigeration forming and assembly.