Senior Supply Planner
SHAPE LIVING FOR THE BETTER
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We are looking for a self-motivated and well-organized Senior Supply Planner to join our Supply Chain Team cooperating cross-functional through Product Line, INDOP, Sales Operations, and Supply Chain as to secure supply chain business analyses, drive complexity reduction and implementation of best in class supply chain processes.
As a Senior Supply Planning Specialist you will be responsible for:
• Delivering performance for European factories according to dedicated cluster/market
• Performing Supply planning according to standard communication rules
• Monitoring sales forecasts
• Liaising with planners, production schedulers, specialist from production, logistics
• Adjusting daily production according to demand change (verification of market volatility; communication with dedicated specialists; rolling forecast base for procurement dep.)
• Involving in summer capacity limitation management - preproduction
• Proactive. You’re not just solving the tasks you are given, you always think ahead.
• Good listener and communicator. You will become the spider in the web and work with other Electrolux departments on a daily basis – therefore these attributes are key for making projects run smoothly.
• Result-oriented and process driven. You cope with daily challenges avoiding distractions and focus on implement the best in class processes.
• Detail-oriented. You draw attention to details managing a complex amount of information.
• Time manager. You are able to set priorities and meet deadlines.
• Stress-resilient. You focus on the goal to avoid unnecessary pressure
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor/Master degree in Supply Chain/Logistics Management or on Technical University
• Min. 2 year of experience in supply chain and/or customer service, logistics, transport, administration.
• Fluent English skills
• Interesting job in an international environment
• Opportunities to raise professional qualifications and develop your career on local and global level
• Work in a friendly environment in a Swedish organizational culture
• Attractive social benefits packet – private medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, discount for Electrolux products, discount for lunches in local canteen, home office possibilities and more.
Let us recognize you and apply for this job with a CV in English.
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care, and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG, and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2019 Electrolux had sales of SEK 119 billion and employed 49,000 people around the world.
Find out more on: