Senior Supply & Transport Planner
SHAPE LIVING FOR THE BETTER
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
As a Senior Supply & Transport Planner you will be responsible for:
• Adjusting distribution plans according to the production and demand plan
• Ensure that the shipping warehouse is properly fulfilled (mitigating the risk of possible production stoppage)
• Organize transport (road, rail, intermodal) from the factory to the target countries
• Cooperation with production planning department, market coordinators, shipping warehouses, carriers, receiving warehouses
• Preparation of current cost analyses or other analyses related to operational work for the Line Manager
Education & Experience
• Bachelor/Master degree in Supply Chain/Logistics Management or on Technical University
• Nice to have min. 2 year experience in supply chain and/or customer service, logistics, transport, administration
• Very good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
• Very good written and spoken communication skills in English
• Interesting job in an international environment
• Opportunities to raise professional qualifications and develop your career on local and global level
• Work in a friendly environment in a Swedish organizational culture
• Flexible working hours
• Hybrid working model
• Remote recruitment process
• Support program in difficult life situations
• Attractive social benefits packet – private medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, discount for Electrolux products, discount for lunches in local canteen, home office possibilities and more.
Let us recognize you and apply for this job with a CV in English.
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care, and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG, and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2019 Electrolux had sales of SEK 119 billion and employed 49,000 people around the world.
Find out more on: