Senior SW Engineer
Make ideas come to life. Globally.
For us going to work everyday has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By staying humble and open for new ideas – we can push the boundaries for cooling, heating and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Senior SW Engineer – Stockholm, Sweden.
As Senior Software Engineers you will join and shape the Global Electronics Competence Center for User Interfaces (UI) and Human Machine Interfaces (HMI), as part of the strategy for future cross product line user interface development.
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK
Your work will be done in close cooperation with Electrolux Group Design (EGD) as well as with all product lines electronics teams and design groups.
As a Senior Software designer, you will work with designing software for demonstrators/concept, new user interface platforms as well as supporting product line R&D in industrialization on product level.
You will be also responsible for software design and software maintenance of the electronic platform of different subsystem.
• Design SW for new cross functional user interface platforms using modern tools and working methods for reliable and robust SW development.
• Use a test driven development mind set for daily work.
• Write SW in a modular way, to be reused as much as possible across different HW platforms.
• Scout and try out new technologies for user interaction.
• Observe the embedded design market, new technologies and tools for SW development.
• International. You are used to a global environment with colleagues all over the world.
• Great listener and communicator. You will join a truly global team and work with other Electrolux offices around the world on a daily basis – therefore these attributes are key for making projects run smoothly.
• Proactive. You are keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability. You are self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook.
• Creative. Willing to keep technical background always up-to-date, commitment to technical excellence.
• Team work oriented. In this role cross-functional collaboration is everything, so you should be comfortable in dealing with people with different backgrounds and responsibility, valuing and leading team work approach.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Master degree in Electronic Engineering or Computer Science or similar.
• 4-5 years of experience in SW and FW development for embedded systems.
• On a daily basis been using tools for version control, code review, automatic unit testing and module testing, writing specifications and capture requirements.
• Use of electronic measurement tools (oscilloscope, multimeter, protocol analyzer).
• Used to work with Agile methods and have a proactive approach to problem solving.
• Preferable have worked with UML based design tools and methods.
• Background in user interface development and understanding the need of flexibility and variant creation option needed to supply product to market.
Dedicated recruiter: Julia Sciuto