Senior Talent, Learning & Development Specialist
Help bringing the right people to the right place.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Krakow in a modern office setting with colleagues dedicated to central HR, Finance and IT services across Europe.
Talent, Learning & Performance team is responsible for the administration, support and advisory Employees, Line Managers and HR Business Partners from EMEA region on Learning, Talent and Performance processes and LMS usage.
Your main tasks:
• service governance for learning
• close collaboration with Talent Managers from all regions as well as with Global Directors
• responsibility over regional digital learning content
• ownership over leadership training offer
• maintain the internal training system
• running tenders for learning providers
• very good English skills, written and spoken
• min. 3 years of experience in coordinating role (preferably in HR area)
• excellent customer service skills
• learning management implementation or maintenance experience will be an asset (Cornerstone)
• very good MS Office skills
• able to coach and support junior colleagues
• good organizer
• a strong team player who takes initiative
• willing to take on responsibility, proactive
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.