Senior Technical Writer
Consumer & Customer Care
LET YOUR WORDS SHAPE LIVING FOR THE BETTER.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Krakow in a modern office setting with colleagues dedicated to central HR, Finance and IT services across Europe.
Currently we are looking for a Senior Technical Writer to join our Content Development Team in Kraków. Senior Technical Writer is responsible for creating and updating instructions for end-users. This role works closely with other team members and reports to Content Development Team Leader. A Senior Technical Writer works well within a team environment in a corporate setting and can prioritize workflow while maintaining work quality.
· Creating and updating instructions for end-users in due time,
· Assisting in planning, scheduling, and tracking documentation work to ensure deadlines are met,
· Following defined guidelines and process standards during creation of documentation,
· Organising and leading stakeholder meetings,
· Ability to take independent decisions (related to created content, basic project aspects),
· Taking the lead of projects in a documentation creation aspect,
· Communicating with factories and other Electrolux functions to ensure documents are produced to the highest standard,
· Training other, less experienced team members,
· Working independently to the highest standard without oversight,
· Acting in exemplary manner, according to Electrolux policies,
· Sharing the knowledge with other members of Documentation & Services.
· Very good level of English written and spoken (min C1)
· Experience in Technical Writing (min 3 years)
· Advanced task management skills
· Ability to work under strict deadlines
· You should be a team player: able to work with shared content, in constant communication with team members
· You should be a skilled communicator: effective in searching for information and analysing it
· You should be a multitasker: good in setting priorities in challenging environment and working on multiple tasks simultaneously
· You should be precise, with great attention to detail and focused on maintaining high quality of work
· Nice to have: experience in working with Content Management System (CMS), XML Editor; knowledge of DITA
What we offer:
· Temporary position – 12 months (contract of employment) with a possibility of extension
· Flexible working hours
· Attractive social benefits package
· Chance to work in a truly global environment, a company that is a leading producer of domestic appliances
· Great working atmosphere, where teamship and cross-collaboration are valued
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.