- Drive continuous improvement project to achieve factory KPI.
- Play an individual role in the project and drive the industrialization process.
- Regular reporting Assistant Manufacturing Engineering Manager to management on progress.
- Work within budget and project time plan.
- Support machine commissioning with Equipment & Control system test.
- Maintain and troubleshooting in Control system, PC, Printer, SCADA.
- High Vocational Certificate in Electrical Technology.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the household appliance or similar manufacturing industry.
- Experience in Electrical & control system.
- Test system Equipment.
- Refrigerator manufacturing knowledge.
- PC, Printer, SCADA system and Industrial network knowledge, PLC knowledge.
- Equipment trial & commissioning skill.
- Manufacturing problem analysis & improvement skill.
- 2D software (AutoCAD) design skill.
- Communicate and coordinate skill.
- Safety consciousness.
- Able to work shift.