Senior Test Leader
Business Unit - R&D
Reports To – CTV manager, WB
To define, develop, implement and execute test methods and create electronics test plans for prototypes and preproduction embedded systems on both PCBA and complete product level.
A Typical Day
· Board bring-ups
· Evaluate test results and identify problems
· Participate in failure analysis and service workshops
· Participate in project reviews related to test and verification
· Generate reports and test related documents
· Report data and results to project members.
· Together with other functions within the sector develop and improve the processes for related technology areas
Who You Are
· Plentiful small domestic product experience or similar knowledge level.
· A passionate tester and driver for quality assurance – You understand that the success of a products depends on how well it performs and will find any issue that might prevent it
· Proactive – You get things done, usually before anyone realizes it needs to be done
· Team player and collaborator - Encouraging others to involve themselves and share insight is to relevant parties is key for you to success
· Self-leading - You have no problem finding things to do or setting the direction for what needs to be done
· Electronic hardware and software design
· Rechargeable battery-operated systems
· Motor controlled appliances
· Testing knowledge (kettle, steam iron, kettle, oven etc)
· FMEA processes during electronic development, such as DFMEA, PFMEA, and OOFMEA
· IEC, EN, UL and UN standards
· Data analysis with statistic method.
· Good presentation skills.
· Language: Mandarin and English