Senior Total Rewards Specialist
Senior Total Rewards Specialist, Kraków
A regular day at work
As Senior Total Rewards Specialist you will cooperate with
You will act as
You will participate and coordinate Annual Salary Review Process
Maintain up to date records to ensure accurate reporting information.
Provide accurate advice to line managers and HR colleagues based on Electrolux policies, employment legislation
You will act as a gatekeeper for the rewards processes in accordance with the compensation directive. You will coordinate parts of the processes, taking ownership of delivering
• Analytic. You know what lays behind the issues.
• Detail oriented. You believe small things matter.
• Resilient. You manage challenging situations in a professional way.
• Self-driven – You are willing to take ownership and drive initiatives.
• Customer oriented – you like making people’s life easier.
• Fulltime dedicated.
• Able to work under time pressure and tight deadlines.
• Constantly thinking of what and how can be improved.
• Have a ‘can-do’ attitude.
• Very Good knowledge of Excel.
• Min. 4 years of working experience in Total Rewards ( Compensation and Benefits Department )
• Very good command of English.
• SAP knowledge – a plus.
• Interesting job in an international environment.
• We’re famous for our friendly work atmosphere and work-life balance.
• Attractive social benefits package.
• Opportunities to raise professional qualifications.
• Independence and interesting challenges
• Stability of employment