Service Allocator / Team Lead
Consumer & Customer Care
Make a difference, from start to finish and beyond.
Business Unit - Operations
Reports To – Field Service Manager Victoria
You will be responsible for coordinating the team, job allocations and service support. Your position alongside the field service team builds on a culture of service with a drive to provide remarkable experiences for our consumers. Your responsibilities include monitoring and control of our service allocations and related tasks
A Typical Day
Your typical day will include working with service agents in the allocation of workloads, data processing, liaising with consumers and our management team, ensuring that we meet our service targets. At key points during the year you will arrange cross training and support for your team to ensure we have the right coverage for the tasks required in the service department.
As our roles and business requirements continue to evolve you may be required to perform additional duties
Who You Are
• Customer Focused – You pride yourself on effectiveness and customer care service, making certain that our customer is completely satisfied.
• Self-Motivated – You are determined & committed to achieving results.
• Empathy - You understand and empathise with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers.
• Adaptable – You demonstrate a flexible and solution focused mindset, adapting quickly to different people and situations.
• Organised - You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your daily goals.
• Acumen – You thrive on solving complex fault/diagnostic errors, providing the best outcome in a timely and cost efficient manner for the consumer.
• Innovation & Curiosity – You appreciate the importance for development, attending training and business communication sessions.