Consumer & Customer Care
San Juan, Puerto Rico
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
This position will ensure the best after-sales service experience for our consumers and distributors through the analysis and design of daily visit schedules for out inhouse technicians and contractors.
- Receive all service orders assigned to Puerto Rico from the regional contact center and distribute them by geography and by technician’s skills between inhouse technicians and contractors.
- For In-house operation, schedule technical visits directly with consumers according to the consumer’s agenda.
- Analyze service distribution (by zone and by category) to improve technicians service production by assigning the proper number of services while maintaining excellent service levels.
- Control the inhouse technician’s daily route, number of visits, time between visits, verification calls.
- When needed, re-schedule new visits, for instance services pending for parts, special procedures, repairs verifications, etc.
- Coordinate the arrival of parts with the spare parts warehouse for services pending for schedule.
- Present reports of daily, weekly and monthly productivity.
- Work together with team members for the faster resolution of open services.
- Follow up on DACO (Consumer protection office) requirements and communications.
- Request to the Nola regional team updates or corrections regarding new models or new parts to be created in the system.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Very good use of Office tools (Excel - dynamic tables, word, PPT).
- Ability to present managerial reports.
- Leadership over third parties and coworkers.
- High level of organization.
- Independent work and proactivity.
- High orientation to consumer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience + 5 years in service units’ administrative area and / or after-sales service operations.