Service Area Supervisor
Consumer & Customer Care
- Your Role
Ensure all Area Service Contractors to deliver exceptional service to consumer and all Area Service Contractors get proper training in technical services / repairing including update into system application. This role will maintain operational records and ensure all pending jobs closed properly
- Manage trouble shooting and fault-finding product together with quality system engineering
- Monitor and evaluating technical ability and product knowledge of all serviceman and support them
- Conduct periodically technical and product training, installation, repairing and for all level serviceman and group leader
- Plan technical and development training program in appointed areas
- Investigating and solving customer service complaints on site
- Participate all repair issues, engineering modification etc
- Close collaboration and maintain communications between customer care, sales and other department
Who You Are
- Diploma / bachelor’s degree or have proven experiences in technical background
- Good coaching and training skill with leadership
- Ability to tackle demands of ever-evolving technological implements with ease
- Team player and hands on detail
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret market trend and sales track, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions. You can manage changing priorities with ease.
You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilizing diversity and encouraging open feedback.