Service Delivery Coordinator/ Continuous Improvement
Quality and Continuous Improvement Specialist will support and maintain the current Quality and Continuous Improvements framework across all process streams within the GSSC through a quality framework and improvement projects.
Mission: To maintain and develop quality and continuous improvements in culture in the organization. To proactively support colleagues in running improvement projects with the aim of developing best practice in the center.
• Lead and/or participate in CI improvement projects
• Analyze existing process inefficiencies in order to identify process automation opportunities, quality, and efficiency improvements
• Maintain and develop
• Periodically report quality results and control progress in corrective/improvement actions deployment
• Collaborate with Process Development Directors, Process Managers, Team Leaders, Project Leaders
• Contribute to
• Leading training and workshops to increase CI awareness in
• Ensuring that productivity and quality of service meets customers’ expectations
• Create, update and maintain projects
• Actively undertaking activities to increase own competency portfolio
• Resolving occurring problems and issues
• Supporting, if required, other business areas
• Analytic. You know what lays behind the issues. You have excellent analytical skills.
• Resilient. You manage challenging situations in a professional way.
• Strong communication skills
Education & experience
• Very good command of English
• University degree in economics, finance, math
• Minimum 2 years experience in finance and accounting, preferably in the Shared Service Centre environment
• Very good Ms. Excel
• Good working knowledge of SAP application
• Experience of working within a multicultural, international environment
• VBA knowledge would be an asset
• Experience with Lean Six Sigma would be an asset
• Opportunities to raise professional qualifications
• We’re famous for our friendly work atmosphere and work-life balance
• Attractive social benefits package (Online benefits platform, private medical care, sports sections, team events