Service Engineering Specialist
Consumer & Customer Care
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
for Service Engineering for Middle East, North and Central Africa indirect
markets. In this role you support our distributors service teams, working closely
with the Sales, Product Lines and Business Area Quality.
A Typical Day
- Response to all technical inquiries from distributors service technicians.
- Review and verify all quality claims from distributor and follow up with quality team in factories.
- Develop and delivery of technical training content for all finished goods product range (E-leaning and F2F).
- Validation and approval warranty claims. (Warranty cost management)
- Close communication with Business Area Service Engineering team for compliance with standard processes and policies.
- Close contact with relevant stakeholders to translate business objectives and plans into Service Engineering deliverables.
- Service Engineering KPIs monitoring and action plans to meet the targets defined for the area.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s in Electrical/Mechanical engineering with at least 5 years’ service industry experience.
- Experience in servicing whitegoods – major and small domestics devices.
- Experience in technical training content development (ADDIE – Concept).
- Experience in training/facilitation & E-Learning management.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft office 365 (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Ability to communicate cross functionality to major stakeholders.
- The ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously to effectively meet required deadlines.
- Drive for Results
- Customer Focus
- Action Oriented
- Functional/Technical Skills