Service Operation Manager
Consumer & Customer Care
Responsible in manage After Sales Service and Customer Care functions to meet After Sales Service Goals and maximizes consumer operational performance by providing help desk resources and technical advice, resolving problems, warnings, and new techniques; detecting and diagnosing training needs.
A Typical Day
· Assisting in the development of a customer service policy for the company and ensure that coverage by ASC is sufficient to meet consumer needs.
· Maintains customer satisfaction by providing problem-solving by Achieving SLA service cycle time 72 hours.
· Ensures the warranty claims accuracy according to Quality System data report
· Handling system database and continuous improvement on business process
· Open service network and performance to meet consumer care KPI
· Conduct technical training for troubleshoot, safety, operational procedures, product and equipment.
· Motivate and guiding a team to achieve company goals.
· Ensure the adequate working condition in service center by maintain a tools, equipment and service center facility.
Who You Are
· Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
· At least 5Year(s) of working experience in the related field and same Industry
· Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Customer Service or equivalent.
· Good in managing people
· Target oriented
· Have experience in controlling Authorized Service Center
· Excellent in using Ms. Office and other related software for Service Center
· Could deliver training toAuthorized Service Center
· People leadership, have clear communication and direction to subordinate
· Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
· With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
· You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions. You can manage changing priorities with ease.
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
· We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
· Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
· Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
· Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
· Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
· Attend training that helps you to work safely