Service Operations Supervisor - Electrolux Branded Service
Consumer & Customer Care
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The Electrolux Branded Service (EBS) Operations Supervisor is responsible for supervising and monitoring daily activities of Branded Service Support Teams. This position is responsible for leading a team toward effortless customer service by maintaining an answer rate, email response time, and service completion cycle time for our Branded Service technicians through guideline adherence and process improvements. The EBS Operations Supervisor is responsible for leading and developing a team of EBS Routing Specialists and EBS Support Specialists through monthly team meetings, one on ones, creating reports, and analyzing data to drive adherence, alignment, and consistency. This position reports to the EBS Manager(s) and will support activities to achieve Branded Service route optimization goals, service completion cycle time goals, EBS Operations continuous improvement initiatives, and Service Delivery strategies and objectives.
- Provide Continuous, Expeditious, and Professional support for EBS Technicians.
- Communicate EBS Operations and individual goals and objectives.
- Provide daily direction to EBS Support Team.
- Performance management for EBS Support to deliver service completion, answer rate, email cycle time, and route optimization goals.
- Collaborate with EBS Field team to assist in route optimization and other administrative duties to maximize use of resources.
- Evaluate, identify, and execute opportunities to drive process improvements that deliver effortless customer service experiences through quarterly reviews of our EBS Support standard operating procedures.
- Identify and develop talent within EBS Operations through special projects, job shadowing, cross-training, and execution of 70/20/10 Learning Principles.
- Promote an environment of inclusion and Teamship.
- Conduct team member coaching to ensure team members are meeting individual performance targets.
- Administer consistent leadership practices and policies.
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly performance metrics to team members and track performance.
- Prepares and conducts monthly performance reviews for EBS Support.
- Weekly review of team operational performance with leadership to ensure performance goals are achieved.
WHO YOU ARE:
- You can balance commercial considerations without compromising on quality, evaluating the data to inform decision-making and continuous improvement.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You understand and empathize with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers.
- You keep the consumer and customer front of mind, bringing an outside-in perspective to encouraging cross-collaboration, utilizing diversity and encouraging open feedback.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You can join the dots to take us from where we are to where we want to be, mapping the clear routes and strategies essential to achieving our goals.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience. Background in service, logistics or dispatch management, strongly preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of people leadership experience with demonstrated strengths of building and leading high-performance teams.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with all Microsoft Office tools, and ability to quickly learn multiple applications.
- Experience leading dispatch teams to optimize routes and improve technician performance.