Consumer & Customer Care
San Juan, Puerto Rico
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
This position will ensure the best after-sales service experience for our consumers and distributors through the follow up on open technical service orders, promoting fast resolution and escalations.
- Daily, close in the warranty administration system all orders assigned to the in-house service unit and contractors, following the established procedures and policies, after coordinating with the technicians via phone call, chat, mail, or direct in the system that the assigned services are resolved or canceled.
- Request parts for pending services through the system or submit the utilization of parts.
- After approval, submit RMA (Return material authorization) in the system and follow up on the product replacement process with the logistics area until the consumer receives the new appliance.
- Verify the submission of all the correct documentation and information for every service before the service is closed.
- Maintain constant direct communication with consumers regarding pending orders (Parts arrival times or RMAs decisions) so that the consumer is all the time informed about the status of the service.
- Follow up on all open orders and work with team members for the faster resolution to avoid +7 days aging.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Very good use of Office tools (Excel - dynamic tables, word, PPT)
- Leadership over third parties and coworkers
- High level of organization.
- Independent work and proactivity.
- High orientation to consumer experience.
- University student or recently graduated, or +2 years experience on customer service.