Service Support Technician
Consumer & Customer Care
You will be responsible for troubleshooting and repairing a wide variety of appliances, providing our customers with a remarkable consumer experience each and every time.
A Typical Day
You will primarily be on the road responding to consumer service calls assigned to you via our Service Allocation Team. Managing on average 7 jobs per day, you will be required to diagnose and repair domestic appliances, completing administration on your company issued Tablet. There will also be occasions that you will assist other Technicians with larger jobs, at all times providing a high level of customer service, ensuring all equipment is tested and calibrated in accordance with industry standards.
As our roles and business requirements continue to evolve you may be required to perform additional duties
Who You Are
· Customer Focused – You pride yourself on effectiveness and customer care service, making certain that our customer is completely satisfied.
· Self-Motivated – You are determined & committed to achieving results.
· Empathy - You understand and empathise with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers.
· Adaptable – You demonstrate a flexible and solution focused mindset, adapting quickly to different people and situations.
· Organised - You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your daily goals.
· Acumen – You thrive on solving complex fault/diagnostic errors, providing the best outcome in a timely and cost efficient manner for the consumer.
· Innovation & Curiosity – You appreciate the importance for development, attending training and business communication sessions.
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
· Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
· Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
· Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
· Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
· Attend training that helps you to work safely