DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The primary role of this position is to conduct basic repairs on appliances within the warehouse. The role may also include other duties as assigned within Reverse Logistics as well as ensuring full compliance with all safety, quality, and housekeeping policies and standards. A qualified candidate should exhibit a willingness to learn and grow through hands-on experience with a positive attitude while encountering a variety of ambiguous repairs.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair appliances to move through Electrolux’s refurbish program.
- Replace basic appliance parts (power cords, handles, doors, and other parts as needed).
- Uphold a plan of action to achieve KPIs and objectives set by the Reverse Logistics Team for Electrolux’s refurbish program.
- Maintain inventory accuracy, parts organization, and proper disposal of scrap.
- Utilize Excel to record work orders in a timely manner.
- Communicate and meet regularly with management and warehouse team.
- Re-carton appliances to move back into good stock.
- Receive, grade, and build scratch and dent product into loads for resale.
- Actively participate in continuous improvement and lean practices while adhering to Electrolux’s standards of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Enforce all company policies and procedures to create a safe, secure, clean, and productive work environment.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- Focused on achieving your targets – and those of customers.
- You start and you finish, taking leadership of getting things done, on time and to high quality, tying up all the loose ends along the way.
- You not only know your area of expertise, you’re passionate about it and how it can enable and support people to work better and achieve more.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- Ability to move heavy appliances and lift to 100 lbs required.
- Trade School or equivalent experience preferred.
- 2-3 years of technical repair experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills: Microsoft TEAMS, Excel, and WMS preferred.
- Fork-lift or clamp-truck certification preferred.
- Ability to move heavy appliances, sometimes awkward in size and shape, and lift to 100 lbs.
- PPE is required to be worn in the RDC: Steel toed boots, safety vest, anti-cut gloves, and protective eyewear.
- All COVID-19 safety precautions must be followed (such as: face masks, social distancing, and temperature screenings)
- The work environment primarily resides in the warehouse with power equipment, heavy machinery, and loud noises.
- The environment is dependent upon the current weather conditions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.