Service Trainer South
Consumer & Customer Care
New Delhi, India
- Develop training curriculum and certification coordination for each level of consumer facing teams (Contact Center and Field Operations) and linked to career development.
- Identify and assess current and future training needs based on regional demands and consumer feedbacks.
- Uplift consumer facing teams on soft, commercial and technical skills to enhance consumer experience and generate revenues for Ownership Solutions.
- Deploy knowledge and skill training in the different channels: e-Learning, F2F, workshops, lectures, etc.
- Conduct knowledge and skill improvement trainings for the region.
- Assure the update of training program and deployment for any new project launch.
- Develop and track effectiveness of training programs. Monitor adherence to the established training programs to ensure standard work in the training programs.
- Own and manage knowledge management tool to support consumer facing teams and consumers.
- Work cross-functionally and with the markets for training development, execution and compliance.
- Create new business in training certification delivering revenue for Ownership Solutions.
- Focus on Service Technician Productivity, Repair quality, review efficiency and action to improve skill
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in training & development and customer experience
- Ability to work remotely and conduct trainings virtually
- Being agile and able to manage with success in complex change initiatives
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Have good knowledge for Home Appliances Products
- Enjoy a teamwork and collaboration spirit
- Can-do attitude and growth mindset
- Willing to travel as required