Service & Warranty Administrative Coordinator
Consumer & Customer Care
*Strong Candidate Identified*
Lead the audit and payment of warranty expenses, Service and Financial data and present managerial reports for CA&C, Mexico and Puerto Rico.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and provide guidance and support to the audit team.
- Compile, analyze and make a second level audit to the audited services made by the audit team.
- Process credits and Wire transfers to service providers due to labor and parts consumption.
- Process credits to Customers due to authorized product replacements.
- Generate alerts to prevent and correct potential fraud.
- Detect, inform and recommend actions regarding products and models with high Warranty Cost.
- Present reports related to warranty cost, Service performance, parts consumption, Parts Sales, product replacement and net promoter Score.
- Monitor processing of replacement products, alerting about negative trends.
- Lead initiatives to enhance reporting capabilities.
- Propose actions and initiatives to reduce the warranty expense.
- Manage and maintain the Warranty administration System (CCS).
- Provide reports and analysis for Quality Claims.
- Work with the finance areas to ensure the accurate booking of the warranty expense aligned with the company policies.
- Coordinate and conciliate with the credit area all matters related to discounts and credits related to Warranty.
- Bachelor degree, Experience in business, Quality and/or Warranty Analysis.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Computer literate
- Very analytical.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, verbal & written
- Excellent presentation skills
- Very Good expertise in Microsoft Excel.
- Focus on results.