Services & OS Business Development Manager
Consumer & Customer Care
Business Unit - Ownership Solutions
Reports To – Ownership Solutions Manager
Your role as Business Development Manager is tasked to plan and execute the strategy of OS growth/efficiency and handle customer/consumer service operation smoothly on MA business to meet customer/consumer expectation as a contributing member of Ownership Solutions Team.
A Typical Day
• Planning of SP sales maximization strategy and execute follow-up action to meet the internal goals.
• Continuous NPS improvement cooperated with service providers from customer feedback analysis.
• Planning and execution on warranty cost reduction activities.
• Customer service operation on MA business are…
- Monitoring and review of service providers’ performance including KPI.
- Direct communication with service providers for issues to seek for the improvement action.
- On-site technical support on issues (trouble shooting and remedy action).
- Service operation management such as service process set up, service contract, securing service infrastructure readiness of new business, service bulletin and technical training as well.
- Customer/consumer complaints management escalated from service centers, call centers, customers, and consumers’ organization.
- Regular operation and quality conference with relevant region teams and suppliers.
- Factory audit to secure product quality readiness prior to mass production and participation in technical training.
You will be working in Seoul office on regular working hours and may be required to travel both domestic and international.
Who You Are
In this role, you will be dealing with company’ internal and external customers. You should be proactive, aggressive, collaborative and confident in cooperating with co-workers from both a country level and cluster/region. We encourage open communication at all levels and put emphasis in dealing with our customers as well as colleagues with integrity and respect.
For you to succeed in this role, you should be:
Agile - Quickly understand a service activities/industry and react quickly; work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding of changes in the customer/consumer expectation of relevant industry and reacting promptly and accordingly.
Energy – Drive and deliver your roles in a short/long term perspective with strong ownership for the profitable growth in both service and company perspective.
Collaborative - Build networks and trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues.
Completer -Take a responsibility for the given missions to be completed on time with high-quality level.
Analytical - Interpret complicated data with a detailed and accurate eye and translate it into meaningful, useful information for the process and operation improvement.
Growth mind set - Proactive to learn and open to new trends, technology, ideas leveraging diversity internally and externally and drive cross-functional collaboration.
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
· Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
· Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
· Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
· Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
· Attend training that helps you to work safely