Site Security Manager
Serves as the on-site lead, and has overall site responsibility to ensure implementation, and compliance with Electrolux’s Business Area Security Plan. Primarily, this includes plan administration to secure and safeguard our Company’s core assets.
ORGANIZATIONAL STRUCTURE AND SCOPE OF WORK:
- The SSM is assigned at a local site.
- Work activities can be delegated and/or shared, however, the SSM has overall site responsibilities.
The SSM reports functionally to the Business Area Director/Manager of Security, and operationally to on/off-site leadership team member.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports the local management team re. security related matters and projects
- Liason with local law enforcement and contracted guard force.
- Assessment of local security related risks.
- Physical security at the local site. Access control, CCTV etc.
- Incident management and investigation.
- Local crisis management planning and training.
- Local guard force administration (should be outsourced).
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years of experience in site security
- Prior security experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Certified Protection Professional (CPP) designation is a plus
- Management experience of vendors and/or direct reports is preferred