Site Security Manager
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role you will serve as the on-site lead, and you will have overall site responsibility to ensure implementation, and compliance with Electrolux’s Business Area Security Plan. Primarily, this includes plan administration to secure and safeguard our Company’s core assets.
- Supports the local management team regarding security related matters and projects
- Liaison with local law enforcement and contracted guard force
- Assessment of local security related risks
- Physical security at the local site. Access control, CCTV etc.
- Incident management and investigation
- Local crisis management planning and training.(Active Lethal Assailant Response Training is required at least every two years and includes training protocols for new employees and those not in attendance during the initial in-person training sessions)
- Local guard force administration
- Active Reporting on Quarterly Security Assessments – provide Summary Report (Required and includes C-TPAT audit checklist that will be provided)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor's degree
- 10+ years of experience in site security
- Prior security experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred
- Certified Protection Professional (CPP) designation is a plus
- Management experience of vendors and/or direct reports is preferred