Site Systems Admin 1
REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
The primary duty of the Systems Support Technician 1 will be end-user support, including installation, troubleshooting, hardware break/fix, phone support, and account management. The Systems Support Technician will also assist in the maintenance of the company’s network and server systems. This person would have the opportunity to expand their experience with complex IT systems, such as advanced networking equipment, Telephony equipment, Windows server systems, etc.
- Configure and deploy PC’s, laptops, printers, and peripheral equipment.
- Install and configure software for PC’s and laptops.
- Implement desktop hardware and software standards.
- Shop floor setup and support of printers, scanners, AIO’s, and monitors.
- Provide 2nd level technical support for local office and supported remote users.
- Assist with the configuration of servers for the EMA North American enterprise.
- Assist with management of server performance to include file servers, database servers, web servers, domain resources, and DHCP servers for the LAN/WAN.
- Document all process and changes with servers.
- Perform system backups and data recovery. Resolve network communication problems.
- Utilize Service Now – Service Management Suite to coordinate support activities.
- Track hardware and software utilizing asset management procedures.
- Provide weekly status reports to departmental management.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You understand and empathize with people and can apply your people and problem solving skills to reassuring customers.
- For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential. You just have to find it.
- You seek out the opportunities and set about realising them with a customer first mind-set.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- Associates Degree in Computer Technology or related field, or equivalent experience.
- 2-3 years of technical support experience for end user or network computing with hands on experience supporting desktop PC in a Windows 7/10 environment.
- 2-3 years of configuring PC’s, installing network cards, printers, memory shops, etc.
- 2-3 years’ experience installing and configuring computer software.
- Ability to train end users.
- Excellent customer service skills to work effectively with clients and vendors.