Smart Appliance SQA Specialist
Digital solutions for a sustainable and better living.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Porcia (Italy) just a few minutes from Pordenone and about 1-hour distance from the city of Venice.
You will work in modern offices and laboratories together with about 100 colleagues within the Electrolux Technology and Digital Engineering Organization.
We are recruiting a Smart Appliance Specialist for the Software Quality Assurance function within the Group Digital Engineering organization.
As a part of the SQA function, you implement the organization’s test strategy for smart appliances, you contribute to the delivery of the best customer experience and provide constant feedback for continuous improvement.
Every day you work together with digital product teams, project managers and other functions for the delivery of the best quality to internal and external stakeholders.
You work for a global mission within a global environment together with colleagues all over the world, contributing to the digital transformation of the company.
Your main tasks:
• Analyse system, product and quality requirements from external stakeholders in order to ensure that they are complete, consistent, feasible, comprehensible and able to be validated.
• Work with the relevant digital product teams and other supporting functions within the Digital Engineering organization for the planning and coordination of the activities related to the development of smart appliances and related services.
• Develop, plan and execute connectivity tests (manual and automated) on smart appliances, provide relevant feedback to the stakeholders, as requested by sprint and release plans in accordance to the SQA test strategy.
• Execute both static and dynamic tests on software artifacts from development teams, organize code walkthroughs and ensure that correct metrics are extracted and maintained through static code analysers.
• Provide constant feedback to the SQA manager, contribute to the development of the test strategy and to the continuous improvement within the organization.
• Bachelor’s degree in information technology, electronic engineering or similar.
• Knowledge in software testing, software development life cycle management, static/dynamic tests, test management and related tools.
• Knowledge about requirements engineering and on the development of embedded systems. Experience in these areas is considered a plus.
• Knowledge of the C/C++ programming language.
• Basic knowledge of networking, communication protocols and web interfaces.
• Required languages: fluent English written and spoken.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.