Smartness Technology Engineer
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. At Electrolux, we shape living for the better.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
The location of the position is Santa Lucia di
Piave-Italy, where we host a relevant part of the Global Technology Food
Preservation in a modern office setting. You will normally work in close
collaboration with colleagues within Digital Product and Engineering, as well
as Design, Product Line, Marketing, Manufacturing across the globe.
Food Preservation Connectivity Team is announcing an opening for a Smartness
Are you fascinated with connectivity and its revolutionary potential to change our everyday lives? Join us to shape living for the better for millions of people worldwide.
We are looking for a talented electronic/computer science engineer who will work on innovative projects with a strong focus on connectivity and IoT providing technical and strategic leadership on connected digital product projects within CX-Area Taste Food Preservation.
You have an endless desire to always get better at what you do. You are driven by learning and passionate about IoT and new electronic intelligence devices. You are not afraid to explore new ways of thinking. Solving problems is in your professional DNA.
Example of responsibilities you will be having
You will work cross-functionally with international teams and:
• Contribute to lead Smartness attribute projects to feed the Digital Product Taste organization, with focus on Sensor, Data and Algorithm integration
• Be the focal point on connectivity products introduction and continuous development within R&D, with responsibility on connectivity integration and testing
• Act as Technical Interface towards the relevant players on connectivity platform (IT, GTO, Laboratory, Design, Manufacturing, Quality)
• Capability to make evaluation and development test of connected system with different platform, competitors and other IoT products
• Analysis on data provided in the cloud by connected appliances to reinforce product development
• Bachelor/Master’s degree in electronic or telecommunication engineering, computer science or equivalent engineering field of study / experience in the field
• 2-5 years of experience in development and/or test of connectivity or platforms
• Experience in adopting and integrating new technology
• Experience in leading innovation projects
• Knowledge of domestic appliance development is a plus
•Fluent English mandatory (spoken and written)
•Any other written and spoken language will be a plus
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care, and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG, and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2019 Electrolux had sales of SEK 119 billion and employed 49,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.