SME - PLM Operations
SME - PLM Operations
Create solutions that change how we change lives for the better.
Like the world we live and work in, Electrolux is changing. Rapidly. We’re thinking better and working smarter across many and multiple projects to achieve a purpose that goes beyond making products to shaping how the world lives. We eat, sleep and breathe the innovations that will shape living for the better. It’s exciting stuff that makes for unlimited opportunities at the heart of Electrolux.
A typical day
As a Subject Matter Expert - Product Lifecycle Management Operations you will implement and operate solutions for the Global PLM, supporting our Product and Global Operation teams and processes. The SME - PLM Operations is expected to lead/participate in a series of projects or programs, utilizing either existing internal IT skills or externals where appropriate.
Some of your key responsibilities:
• Manage and support a global PLM user community.
• Drive issues to completion in a complex environment.
• Support the drive for commonality in IT to enable common data and common processes across Electrolux.
• Manage solution implementation and support from beginning to end.
• Issue management and operations together with other IT teams to secure user satisfaction.
• Being one of the key members of defining and implementing the Electrolux future strategy for Industries 4.0/Digital Operations.
• Proactively manage changes in project and implemented solutions, identify potential crises, and advise contingency plans.
• Influence and motivate the organization by being a solid change lead and solution expert.
Who you are
Adaptable – With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
Collaborative – You build networks and trust, good working relationships and apply your influence to shaping change.
Open – For you, every challenge offers opportunity and potential. You just have to find it.
Energetic – Your enthusiasm is infectious and inspires and engages your colleagues and collaborators to achieve, deliver, be accountable and own their work. You’ll also have the stamina essential to delivering results in both the short and long term.
Agile – you work with urgency, able to adapt to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively.
Growth – you love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
Problem-solving – You see challenge as opportunity.
A self-starter – You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
Education & experience
• Experience of implementing and maintain IT solutions, preferably in complex global organizations.
• Broad and clear understanding of functionality for PDM and CAD/CAE applications.
• A background from IT, R&D, and/or Manufacturing related business roles, ensuring understanding of
• Preferably a degree in Engineering or IT.
Contact person: Leila Söderström