Social Media Specialist
Consumer & Customer Care
The Social Media Specialist– Digital Customer Care is responsible for supporting lifetime brand engagement with Electrolux consumers. Through primarily written Digital Customer Care (social media networks Facebook, Twitter, online DIY sites, consumer reviews, social alerts, brand answers and emails), these Specialists will be responsible for establishing and maintaining profitable relationships with consumers by taking complete responsibility to ensure consumer needs are met. Serving as an external brand ambassador to US-based consumers, Specialists must convey professional expertise in our products, brands, and services. As a member of the Sales organization, Specialists contribute to achieving organizational revenue goals by avoiding unnecessary product service calls, up and cross-selling products including extended service agreements (ESA’s) and consumables (i.e. water filters), creating an effortless experience for consumers which in turn creates stronger brand loyalty and maintaining personal productivity and quality standards. The SMR role is in a strong position to influence product development and quality by understanding and leveraging the voice of the consumer. Therefore, this role must demonstrate tact, sensitivity, and professionalism.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage consumer interactions professionally, efficiently and with good communication skills.
- Acknowledge and appropriately greet and assist every consumer in a timely manner, attending to consumer questions, complaints and concerns immediately, and facilitate satisfactory resolution.
- Adhere to published policies and procedures and ensure that all consumer interactions are properly documented in SAP CRM and Microsoft Excel.
- Leverage superior product technical knowledge and resources to resolve consumer product questions, thereby avoiding unnecessary service calls.
- Effectively present and make recommendations on products; conveying quality, integrity and a superior understanding and delivery of consumer needs.
- Drive achievement of departmental revenue goal achievement through the sale of extended service agreements, parts and accessories to consumers.
- Leverage the voice of the consumer to identify and make recommendations on products, brands and service improvements.
- Exceed established key performance indicator metrics such as sales, quality, consumer satisfaction, attendance, adherence to schedule, service call avoidance, handle time, and resolution.
- Drive efficiency and change through continuous improvement – personal and team.
- Provide backup support for other digital queues and departments as necessary.
- High School diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Minimum 1-year experience in sales or consumer service
- Minimum 6 months professional social media experience
- Minimum 6 months professional live chat experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent communication skills - verbal, written and digital (email, chat, text)
- Strong digital communications background
- Superior typing skills (speed and accuracy) and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Demonstrated customer obsession resulting in the ability to meet and exceed consumer needs
- Strong selling and persuasion skills
- Proactive problem-solving skills. Ability to quickly research consumer questions across various information sources (including websites, technical guides)
- Ability to work well within team environment
- Successfully navigates through ambiguity and change
- Career ambitious
- Strong ability to multitask (including numerous and simultaneous digital customer care platforms)
- Experience with SAP CRM, Service Bench, IPL, and Avaya phone/chat systems a plus
- Bilingual capabilities a plus
- Must successfully complete initial training with a passing score