A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, creative problem solver with strong web development skills and an entrepreneurial spirit to join our growing Marketing Technology team. This role will be part of supporting our internal Digital Marketing team and will actively work with our agency partners and vendors. You will be an integral part of investigating and implementing innovative new features and work closely with internal IT and agency developers to create and support APIs to back-office and 3rd party SaaS services.
- Apply an entrepreneurial approach to creatively solve problems
- Develop .NET solutions within the EpiServer framework
- Leverage EpiServer and 3rd party tools to enable real-time personalization
- Serve as administrator and support resource for code repository, build and deploy tools
- Assist Digital Content team with advanced EpiServer CMS configuration and hard-coded content
- Support existing ecommerce operations, troubleshooting and managing break/fix incidents
- Support team with special projects and presentations as needed
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field required
- Solid working experience using Microsoft Visual Studio and writing Web Services (WCF/Web API)
- Experience with Git, version control, EpiServer 7.5+, EpiServer certification a big plus
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and relational database concepts
- Experience integrating third party solutions through Web Services or other messaging frameworks
- Good working knowledge of IIS and setting up local sites, learning new technologies, analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving web application issues
- Contributing to functional requirements and technical documentation, advising and making technical recommendations on projects
- Estimating time for development tasks and following technical blueprints and scope documents