GO FURTHER TO DELIVER BETTER
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
The role is based in Pordenone (Italy) and is part of the IT Supply Chain Applications Solutions team that also has team members in Stockholm (Sweden) and Poland (Olawa). Other Italian cities with Electrolux offices can also be considered.
For the EMEA IT Supply Chain Applications Solutions team, we are looking for a passionate Software Developer with experiences in driving IT projects and changes. This position will offer an international environment in an industry that is undergoing exciting changes and innovations related to IoT.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Planning Solutions Manager, you will:
· Be responsible for the solution development and support of the Vendor Managed Inventory Solution for central key accounts.
· Design, implement, and maintain Java applications that are high-volume, required for business-critical systems
· Contribute in all phases of the software development lifecycle
· Ensure designs comply with specifications
· Act as IT counterpart in Supply Chain Planning Applications Solutions Team towards BA Europe Central Key Accounts team.
· Conduct full lifecycle analysis from pre-studies, requirements gathering to solution development and delivery.
· Drive and coordinate pre-studies/activities/projects.
· Train Key Users
· Manage project budgets when needed perform project resource planning
· Preferably 2 years of work experience as a Java developer
· Knowledge of key Supply Chain concepts and mechanisms
· Strong problem-solving skills and process related mindset
· Strong sense of ownership
· Ability to dive into details when required, in order to find solutions and solve problems
· Strong communication skills, verbally and written. Ability to communicate with technical teams and developers
· Self-motivated and self-sufficient – able to drive activities/projects
· Committed and target oriented – meeting deadlines
· Italian language is a plus
· Java (Java EE, JSF, JDBC, iBATIS/MyBatis)
· IBM Websphere and IBM RAD (Rational Application Developer)
· AS400 (jobs, CL)
· Databases (DB2, SQL)
· (Nice to have) PM4DATA Managed File Transfer
· SAP APO, SAP ECC – SD, MM, LE (is a plus)
· MS Office Package (Power Point, Excel, Word)
· MS Visio
Please send your application in English.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.