Software developer engineer - home appliance programming
Develop embedded software for the next era of home appliance products.
At Electrolux, we are on a journey to shape living for the better. By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich peoples’ daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based within the Global R&D site in Porcia (PN) – Italy - along the cycle software development (CCF) team, already part of the Fabric & Dish Care Control Algorithm and CCF area setting. In our R&D centre you will find many different colleagues from all around the world aiming to one common goal: shape living for the better.
As a Software Developer Engineer (home appliances programming), you will ensure software development and verification for the products functionality (Washing, Cleaning and Drying cycles) in compliance with international standards and in accordance with expectations of consumer test institutes.
• Writing in C/C++/C# language the SW functionality of the washing, cleaning and drying cycles (Cycle Configuration File, CCF) in accordance with product specification coming from laboratories, consumer test institutes, consumer insight guideline and international standards;
• Ensuring the development and maintenance of the CCF codes according to product specifications;
• Ensuring prompt CCF updates in case of quality improvements for the market;
• Be proactive and innovative in CCF development;
• Issuing test report with related template;
• Feedback the test results and preliminary analysis (comprising software simulations) with constructive approach towards other departments.
• Bachelor or master’s degree in Computer Science /Electronic / Electrical Engineering or relevant experience in a similar role.
• Good Knowledge of C / C++/C# programming language (.Net is a plus) and programming paradigms.
• Good spoken and written English language.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.