Software Test Lead Engineer (fixed term contract – 1 year)
SHAPE LIVING FOR THE BETTER
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
As a Software Test Lead Engineer, it will be your responsibility to verify the functionality of the dishwashers and the compliance of the product with the specification before being transferred to mass production or to other departments for further development. You will also be responsible for the planning of tests as well as cooperation with software engineers to implement / improve test cases.
• Ensuring of software functionality testing, starting from the available specification
• Design and execution of test cases
• Ensuring software debugging from the Consumer point of view
• Software problem reporting and software bug tracking
• Prepare test reports and provide documentation of system errors
• Support the development of new test methods and test automation development
• Continuous development of knowledge about the product
• Focus on continuous process improvement
Who you are:
• Creative. Innovation is in your DNA
• Well-organized and being able to plan the activities for yourself and other team members
• You think analytically. You can think critically and use logical reasoning
• Results oriented. Your focus on the goal ensures success
• Part of the team. Your success is the team's success
• Education in the field of electrical / electronics / mechatronics / information engineering
• Basic programming skills / knowledge
• Experience in processes, methods and testing techniques is welcome
• Basic programming skills: Lab View, C, C ++ or Java -> Preferable .NET
• Experience in working with electrical / electronic systems available for laboratory use
You will contribute to changing life for the better!
Join the world of passion and innovation!
• Great atmosphere
• Interesting job and challenging tasks
• Really international environment and work in multicultural team
• Opportunity to use foreign languages at work
• Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture
• Opportunities for raising professional qualifications and knowledge exchange
• Opportunity to develop your career on local and global level working in Poland
• Attractive benefit package
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.