Software Validation Laboratory Technician
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
In this role you will be supporting the Electronics Development team with the task to deliver software validation testing on cooking appliances.
- Executes formal test procedures to ensure all software functions and features conform to product specifications
- Reports software issues to issue tracking databases (JIRA, PTC)
- Describe in writing the exact steps how to duplicate software issues found
- Attend software bug reviews to further describe these issues in detail to Electronics Development team
- Support the Laboratory Manager in various maintenance tasks
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- Both reactive and proactive, you work efficiently and flexibly to deliver results.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs service delivery.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Minimum two-year technical degree or equivalent combination of education/experience required
- One (1) plus years’ experience in an industrial R&D environment preferred
- Preferred one (1) year of hands-on experience as a Technician is a laboratory environment
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and SharePoint.
- Able to bend, stoop, grip, reach and lift up to 40 lbs. On a repetitive basis.
- Able to stand or sit for the majority of the shift.