Software Validation Laboratory Technician
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
Primary duties will be supporting the Electronics Development team with the task to deliver software validation testing on cooking appliances.
- Executes formal test procedures to ensure all software functions and features conform to product specifications.
- Reports software issues to issue tracking databases (JIRA, PTC).
- Describe in writing the exact steps how to duplicate software issues found.
- Attend software bug reviews to further describe these issues in detail to Electronics Development team.
- Support the Laboratory Manager in various maintenance tasks.
WHO YOU ARE:
- With a number of projects running simultaneously, flexibility and agility are essential.
- You work with urgency, analyzing and adapting to different situations, quickly understanding changes and reacting confidently and decisively
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Preferred one (1) year of hands-on experience as a Technician is a laboratory environment.
- Exhibit appropriate professional behavior including positive attitude, sense of urgency, independent judgment, teamwork, creative thinking, and personal integrity to achieve department/corporate goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated proficiency and experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and SharePoint.
- Minimum two-year technical degree or equivalent combination of education/experience required.
- One (1) plus years’ experience in an industrial R&D environment preferred.
- Communicate clearly and concisely in English, verbally and in writing.