Software Validation Technician
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (ESSENTIAL DUTIES):
Primary duties will be supporting the Electronics Development team with the task to deliver software validation testing on cooking appliances.
- Executes formal test procedures to ensure all software functions and features conform to product specifications.
- Reports software issues to issue tracking databases (JIRA, PTC).
- Describe in writing the exact steps how to duplicate software issues found.
- Attend software bug reviews to further describe these issues in detail to Electronics Development team.
- Support the Laboratory Manager in various maintenance tasks.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- You can quickly understand and assess a situation and react confidently, making decisions even where there is ambiguity.
- You always strive for better, in your work and for your future.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- Whether face-to-face or on the phone, you can communicate plans and articulate your ideas with colleagues and customers at all levels.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS):
- Preferred one (1) year of hands-on experience as a Technician is a laboratory environment.
- Exhibit appropriate professional behavior including positive attitude, sense of urgency, independent judgment, teamwork, creative thinking, and personal integrity to achieve department/corporate goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated proficiency and experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and SharePoint.
- Minimum two-year technical degree or equivalent combination of education/experience required.
- One (1) plus years’ experience in an industrial R&D environment preferred.
- Communicate clearly and concisely in English, verbally and in writing.