Solution Delivery Lead
Create solutions that change how we change lives for the better.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based at Electrolux HQ in Stockholm at Kungsholmen. Our Headquarters in Stockholm is an amazing and unique place to work and grow! Over 1000 professional and 75+ nationalities shape living for the better every day.
As a Solution Delivery Lead you will be part of a fully empowered, autonomous and cross-functional team that create software deliveries as business solutions to our end consumers, customers and users. You will work with multiple development teams that deliver product increments using agile methodologies in sprints in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment.
In this role you will consult with Delivery Leads and Product Managers, Solutions Leads, Scrum Masters, and Product Owners among other stakeholders to enable successful continuous delivery. You will work, on daily basis, with colleagues remotely that are based in other countries. Occasional travels within Europe are anticipated.
As we are accelerating the rollout of your landscape through Europe in a 3,5 years plan, now is the perfect time for you to join Electrolux IT Consumer & Customer service solutions team. Here you are given the autonomy to solve complex problems, advance your skills, deliver next-generation intelligent solutions and all of this having fun and interacting with a high performance team.
Your main tasks:
• Manage cross-team dependencies in a hybrid cloud environment, with both on-premise and cloud-based solutions and ensuring achievement of program milestones related to planning, execution and delivery.
• Act as a coach across teams for our Delivery Leads, Scrum Masters, Lead Engineers, Release Engineers, Test Leads, etc,
• Leverage from the program Governance model to collaborate and bring transparency to all relevant stakeholders as well as escalate risk and blockers
• Proactively act to mitigate risks and blockers, communicate and influence decisions by sharing alternatives at the program forums for a collaborative decision making (Steering Committees, Scrum of Scrums, etc).
• Drive Transformation through continuously look for improvement on agile ways of working, bringing efficiency and process automation based on best practices of market.
• Execute resource planning in advance and continuously manage teams backlog and skills needed in order to secure a smooth delivery as well as enable quick decisions around resource allocation.
• Relevant education and IT working experience (preferably as Scrum Master, IT Project Manager)
• Knowledge of the software life cycle (development, testing, release).
• Experience managing projects or software delivery teams with both agile and waterfall releases.
• Experience with managing resources and cross-team conflicts.
• Ability to managing multiple streams of activity, shifting focus regularly.
• Positive interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to influence individuals and teams rather than dictate.
This is what Juliano Tripodi, our Agile Delivery Lead says:
“If you have a growth mindset, want to make your mark and challenge the status quo, this is your chance. Our team is on the critical path to perform successful consumer facing releases, so boring is not a word used here. We need people who is eager to learn new things, take the full ownership of deliverables, like to plan in a fast-paced environment as well as take the driver seat in their career.”
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
Contact person: Marco Crosilla