Solution Expert (Sales and Service cloud)
Shape the plan. Make it happen. Take it to the next level.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based at Electrolux HQ in Stockholm at Kungsholmen. Our Headquarters in Stockholm is an amazing and unique place to work and grow! Over 1000 professional and 75+ nationalities shape living for the better every day.
We are looking for a passionate Solution Expert with ability to understand business processes & relate functional and technical solutions to processes.
Your main tasks:
• You will be responsible to optimize and integrate business processes in Contact Center, Ticket management and Field service operations using SAP Service Cloud.
• Solid hands-on implementation experience of CRM solutions preferably SAP sales and service cloud
• Responsible for designing low-level technical solutions that is stable, scalable & delivers high performance from UX & CX perspective.
• Support enhancements to production systems including resolving issues related to recent releases.
• You will work in a Scaled Agile framework & will be response for delivering on Business requirements in your Products team.
• You will deliver high quality code, configurations and documents deliverables during all phases of software development flow.
• You will work very closely with other CRM C4C developers, CRM domain experts/architects, SME’s and CRM consultants both internal and from external partners.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the overall integrity of the entire systems landscape.
• Understand industry best practice and engage with platform providers and vendors to align capabilities and influence standard product roadmaps.
• Demonstrate and infuse modern development practices by following DevOps practices ensuring deployments into production on at least a bi-weekly basis.
• 5+ years of experience as a developer/functional lead in SAP Service Cloud as well as Sales Cloud.
• Solid hands-on implementation experience of packaged SAP solutions, specifically SAP Sales Cloud & SAP Service Cloud, including understanding of Service process, sales processes and pricing; customer and material/product master data.
• Hands-on implementation experience of integrating SAP C4C with other SAP applications like Marketing Cloud & backend applications like ECC.
• Demonstrated experience with SAP C4C implementations, including scoping, fine-tuning and configuration of core SAP C4C Service and/or Sales Cloud functionality.
• SAP C4C Solution experience includes Account Management, Service Request Management,, Real-Time Analytics, mashup, Workflow rules, SLA’s, Event notifications.
• Knowledge in ABSL, UI Script, UI designer in Cloud Applications Studio (SDK) to develop and deploy complex C4C solutions.
• Have experience of third-party non-sap applications Integration with C4C and should have a good understanding of REST, SOAP API Web services & standard OData API’s in C4C.
• You have a high affinity for modern IT technologies, in particular a sound expertise with SAP CRM software (preferably SAP C4C Service Cloud / Sales Cloud).
• A high affinity and a good understanding of modern technologies and current software development trends in the cloud (e.g. SAP Cloud Applications Studio, SAP Integration Suite, , OData / REST, OAuth).
• Experience building CI/CD pipelines and test automation of CRM modules.
• Experience working with translating service business processes to sustainable and scalable IT solutions.
• Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements.
• You have very good analytical and conceptual skills paired with a pronounced ability to structure to simplify complex relationships.
• Strong experience with exposing native platform capabilities to external platforms and consuming external services through API, Micro-services and SDK integrations.
• Good understanding of field service management.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.