Lead the way to better sales that make for better experiences, every day.
You have a vision and a purpose, and you can inspire and influence others to not only share it, but apply their abilities to achieving it.
WHAT A TYPICAL DAY
• Build connection with designers for more recommendations.
• Drive innovation & growth through significant new business opportunities and to own, develop & track the strategy for the Elux China project business.
• Communicate with region project team.
• Preparation & Delivery of attarctive presentation to key designer and developer for brand & product promotion
• Preparation of Group Reporting Packs and presentation on a monthly basis
• Collect VOC and transfer to sales opportunity
• Leverage region project team’s strength to support sales team to create new revenue streams
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
• Bachelor Degree/Master in Business Administration/Marketing or equivalent. MBA a plus
• Strong analytical skills and strategic capability
• Excellent communication and presentation skills at all levels in the organization and both internally and externally
• Experience in managing cross-functional projects
• A pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team
• High commercial acumen and a record of confidence dealing with senior managers through to decision makers
• Best practice in functional area, business awareness, commercial acumen, strategic awareness, value creation
• At least 8 year experience in marketing, strategy or business development, sales,specification; preferably with relevant experience in similar industry.
• Ability to work cross culturally
• Fluent English