Ensure what you do here, make the difference around the world.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
You will be based in Stockholm in a modern office setting with 1500 colleagues, of 77 different nationalities, dedicated to Electrolux products and businesses, across the World.
We are looking for a Solutions Engineer in our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) team who will be responsible for maintaining, developing and enhancing our internal global PLM solutions. The ideal candidate needs to identify the requirements from the stakeholders and together with external developers, continue to enhance (or create!) showcase solutions.
Your main tasks:
• Enhance our current solutions by developing and/or guiding software programming initiatives with external developers
• Working closely with internal customers and cross-functional departments to gather requirements and communicate project statuses & proposals.
• Monitoring system performance.
• Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
• Create and execute project plans
• Previous experience in software development and project management, in a complex and global organization
• Hands-on programming experience using languages like Java, C#.
• Experience in SQL databases, like MS SQL, DB2 .
• System Interfacing techniques (ETL/PentaHo/FTP/PM4Data)
• Extensive knowledge of agile methodologies.
• Required languages: Fluent English written and spoken
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on:
Electrolux Group: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/lifeatelectrolux
Stockholm HQ: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/sweden
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.
Contact person: Sara Lasio