Sourced Process Manager
A REGULAR DAY AT WORK (Essential Duties):
For us going to work every day has an even greater purpose than putting the latest product or technology on the market. It’s about improving the everyday lives of millions. By being sustainable and open to new ideas we can push the boundaries of cooking, cleaning, and wellbeing at home. But to keep doing so, we need more people who want to innovate and re-imagine what life at home can be.
As Sourced Process Manager you will manage process definition, improvement, and execution of this critical end to end flow for Sourced products, including both OEM and products sourced from other Business Areas, partnering with cross-functional teams to document the end to end process and identify areas for improvement. You will develop and maintain reporting on process performance through the end to end value chain and partner with Global Supply Chain, NA Planning and Supply Chain, and Product Sourcing to ensure accurate forecasts for sourced Purchase and Container flows.
- Partner with Product Line on anticipating changes to the forecast ahead for six months enabling upstream data management and ensure SKU data is set up for purchasing as well as partnering with Sales on managing the Factory Direct program.
- Partner with Supply Chain teams on appropriate production, transportation, and warehousing plans and tracking of supply. You’ll be the lead business resource on our Technology solutions to enable more clarity on the goods moving from overseas as we grow our sourced business.
- Partner with NA Transportation to develop reporting on Container status to Sales and Supply Planning and Facilitate monthly review of supplier and inbound performance, recommending actions to resolve any root cause issues
- Document and maintain E2E Process Flow descriptions, standard work, and reporting for Sourced Processes
- Conduct training on processes and reporting and create reports for key Supply and Customer Performance tracking metrics
- Lead Continuous Improvement roadmap to improve E2E Sourced Processes and Reporting
- Serve as lead business resource on Digital Roadmap for sourced (including Integrated Date Management, Control Tower reporting)
- Report on SKU-level supplier performance, to be considered in demand, promotional or allocation activity
- Collaborate with Supply Chain Planning and NA Transportation on operational impacts from purchase, container, and Warehousing receipt forecasts
WHO YOU ARE:
- Ours is a dynamic, fast-paced environment that asks for flexibility and agility.
- With an eye for detail and the ability to interpret complex data, you can also translate this into meaningful, useful information that informs decision-making.
- You can make yourself understood and are a good listener.
- You love to explore new ideas and drive continuous improvement, not only to do your best work but to develop your capabilities and acquire new skills.
- You understand good negotiations begin long before doing a deal, through building good working relationships, understanding your suppliers’ motivations and starting from a confident position.
- You set the pace and the priorities, and then you bring a methodical approach to meeting your goals.
- You can work autonomously but will never be on your own, working proactively to identify the opportunities and implement the plan.
We employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (Minimum Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, or Supply Chain Management
- 5 plus years’ experience in supply chain, demand planning, or inventory planning
- Experience with SAP ECC
- Experience with Demand or Supply Planning systems (e.g., SAS, SAP, JDA)
- Ability to simplify complex information into actionable recommendations for executive leaders
- Understanding of how supply/demand planning impacts other functions of the business