Sourced Production Coordinator
Electrolux Major Appliances, North America is currently seeking a Sourced Production Planner to work within the Supply Chain team in our Charlotte, NC Headquarters location. The Sourced Production Coordinator is responsible for ensuring sourced vendor production availability. The Sourced Production Planner coordinates
Electrolux is looking for a candidate with exceptional drive and energy, independently motivated with strong analytical ability, highly effective written and verbal communication skills, professional maturity and organizational abilities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execution of supply strategy for purchase orders for OEM vendor production
- Determine and prioritize production schedules based on demand requirements and business acumen
- Communicate production of OEM vendor to Supply team, and confirms vendor acknowledgment of attainability
- Correlate shipping information with internal receipts log for OEM vendors
- Analysis pertaining to delivery and purchase order compliance
- Trouble shoot process failure modes and implement corrective action and process improvement
- Analysis and identification of production capabilities and communication of shortfall issues to Supply Planners.
recoveryplan to be communicated to Supplyand Inventory planning team.
- Maintain pipeline supply for targeted RDC inventory levels
- Collaborate with
Salesteam and manage sourced factory direct, customer purchase orders
- Participate in regular collaboration meetings with Sales and Product Lines.
- Work collaboratively with:
- Product Line management teams
- Global Sourcing – Supply Chain, Purchasing, and vendor management teams
- Vendors – Multiple global third-party manufacturers
- Sales – Headquarters and field-based teams
- Supply Chain – Transportation & Warehousing teams
- S&OP – Inventory & Demand Planning teams
- Finance – Operations Financial and Accounts Payable teams
- A Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of two years of experience in supply chain/inventory management or equivalent work experience.
- Demonstrate a successful track record of managing inventory
- Experience and working knowledge of SAP order entry (preferred)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- A strong sense of ownership and pride of responsibility for the business entrusted to their care.
- Passion for excellence in everything they touch, consistently seeking to be the best at what they do.
- Proven experience of successfully building, driving and delivering cross-functional results.
- Strong written, editorial, oral and presentation skills with
abilityto clearly articulate goals and issues while also recommending solutions which support departmental as well as organizational objectives.
- Strong business acumen and strategic agility to analyze current business processes and make recommendations for continuous improvement together with assessments of the potential impact of such improvements.
- Strong analytical and
problem solvingskills, particularly in the areas of consumer issue research, de-escalation, and cost-effective solution identification.
- Ability to reconcile, integrate, and synthesize information, generate conclusions and insights, and formulate recommendations to management
- Excellent collaboration skills with the ability to build strong relationships and leverage resources with other cross-functional team members, across other parts of the business and with external constituents.
- Ability to think conceptually and bring structure to business problems, coupled with a highly practical orientation.
- Strong proficiency with keyboard and Microsoft Office applications