Sourcing and SAP Specialist
Purchasing & Sourcing
Hong Kong, China
Sector/Function: Product Sourcing
Work Location: Hong Kong
Position: Sourcing and SAP Specialist - Temporay
Reporting to: Senior Sourcing Director
Product Sourcing is an organization managing the Sourcing, Project Management, Quality, Supplier Development and Supply Chain for a broad scope of Sourced OEM Products including Air Care, Cooking, Refrigeration, Dishwashers, Washers and Dryers, Water Care, Floor Care and Small Domestics Appliances for all regions. With an expected annual sourced volume exceeding 23M products, Product Sourcing focuses her mission to accelerate innovations and sustainable profitability through sourced business model.
Within the Product Sourcing there is an opportunity for the temporary position of Sourcing and SAP Specialist responsible for 6 months supproting the Floor Care Sourced Product team.
He or she will work in Sourcing team engaging with various key stakeholders from Controlling, Product Costing, Supply Chain, Quality, other Product Line Sourcinng and Business Areas for timely provision of needed inputs and reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Create analytical reports for sourced products team; maintain supplier profile, spend and cost analysis, direct materials commodity spread, and projects progress in flow to enable faster management decision.
· Ascertain prompt input and maintenance of SAP system related to Sourcing business including price update and control, new supplier creation and approval process, and contract terms maintenance
· Support Line Manager to prepare the needed deck for monthly team meeting to review special project progress, present solutions based on analysis, escalation for management support and decisions.
· Assist any ad hoc reports need, projects/initiatives from time to time as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
· Engineering or Business degree
· Excellent in IT / software tools including MS Excel, Powerpoint, etc is MUST
· With at least 2 years of experience in purchasing or sourcing department
· Strong analyzing skills and self-organized, high level of autonomy
· Experience in Asian culture and people
· Comfortable in complex human networks, capable of efficient influence over non hierarchical fellow
· Good level of communication, committed to on-time reporting
· Excellent in both English and Chinese (Putonghua)