Purchasing & Sourcing
Shanghai & Shunde, China
Sitting within the Global Operations function, Global Sourcing Operation (GSO) is an organization managing the Sourcing, Project Management, Quality and Supply Chain for a broad scope of Sourced OEM Products including Home Comfort, Cooking, Refrigeration, Dishwashers, Washers and Dryers, Water Care, Floor Care and Small Domestics Appliances from the APAC and European regions. With an expected annual volume in excess of 23M units sourced the GSO has supported the delivery of continued business growth and expansion, with future plans in place to maintain the growth trend.
Within the GSO structure there is an opportunity for the position of Sourcing Manager. The candidate is responsible for Floor Care Sourcing for all regions.
This position is a key member of the Home Care and SDA sourcing team at Electrolux Global Sourcing Organization.
This Sourcing Manager is responsible for the sourcing of OEM & ODM products for Floor and Service cleaning device. He or she would identify, develop and manage new suppliers, as well as maintain existing supplier relationships and drive projects aligned with group sourcing strategies.
The job holder will work with the Electrolux product managers, project managers, R&D, Supply Chain, Quality and ODM/OEM Suppliers to ensure the best optimal sourcing results of cost, quality, on-time delivery and innovation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Support to develop the strategic sourcing vision within scope, responsible to implement sourcing strategies and processes for supply in collaboration with Consumer Experience team (CX), global functions and Business Areas.
• Develop & maintain competent supplier base, foster all round strategic relationships with key suppliers, internal business and functional stakeholders
• Create, enter and maintain contracts with Finished Product suppliers within scope.
• Establish current and long-term objectives; set adequate plans for the future, including the development of suppliers to meet Group requirements for Cost, Quality, Delivery Reliability, Product Development and improvement, Code of Conduct and Environmental Compliance.
• Ascertain a high level of ongoing supplier performance relative to product innovations, project implementation, Quality and Demand Flow, strong support to functional teams as required.
• Ensure constant update of supply market intelligence, sourcing strategy reviews, including to provide support and direction to Category Sourcing projects.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
• University in Engineering or Business with a relevant technical equivalent, with at least 8 years working experience in Strategic Sourcing, Operational Supplier management or equivalent.
• Seasoned in Floor or Service Cleaning device with hands on experience in strategic supplier management or commodity management is essential
• Integrety of the highest standards
• In-depth industries knowledge and experience within the areas of Quality systems, Product Costing, Demand Flow and Change Management.
• Capable to work in environment of changes, high ambition and drive, with can-do attitude and ability to visualize and drive completion of corporate targets
• Strong interpersonal skills to interact and align with people at all levels across the company as well as external suppliers, able to deal with cultural differences and manage conflict.
• A highly capable professional, influencer and communicator, willing to take exceptional commitment to the organization and results oriented.
• Proficient communication skill
• Excellent in both English and Chinese