Purchasing & Sourcing
Position ID: req18774
Sector: Global Operations
Functional Area: Purchasing & Sourcing
Location: Shanghai, China
Number of Openings: 1
Reporting to: Senior Sourcing Manager
Employment Type: Permanent
Apply By: 20, Sep 2019
Tips for your consideration:
1. The sourcing manager will be responsible for the successful execution of sourcing strategy, implement sourcing process to ensure product in place on a timely base with right supplier/factory.
2. The position holder will lead procurement activities in close collaboration with key shareholders, RnD, EGD, Quality, etc.
3. Develop best practices and process for exceptional results. He or she monitors the outcomes based on defined KPIs and Sector objectives.
4. Improve operating efficiency through better planning
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Build the best-in-class supplier matrix; Develop and maintain strategic supplier relationship.
• Engage suppliers and cross-functional partners for business development
• Anticipate market shifts and mitigate risks and develop contingency plans.
• Lead the implementation of strategic objectives within the sourcing organization
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
• 3-5 year experience in sourcing is required
• Demonstrated data-driven decision making or quantitative analysis skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skill
• Have product cost knowledge is preferred
• Strong analytical and strategic planning skill
• Fluency in spoken and written English
Electrolux is a global leader in home appliances, based on deep consumer insight and developed in close collaboration with professional users. We offer thoughtfully designed, innovative solutions for households and businesses, with products such as refrigerators, dishwashers, washing machines, cookers, vacuum cleaners, air conditioners and small domestic appliances. Under esteemed brands including Electrolux, AEG, Zanussi, Frigidaire and Electrolux Grand Cuisine, the Group sells more than 50 million products to customers in more than 150 markets every year. In 2013 Electrolux had sales of $15.1 billion and 61,000 employees. For more information go to http://group.electrolux.com
SECTOR DESCRIPTIONElectrolux has market-leading positions in Australia and New Zealand and is expanding into growth markets in Southeast Asia and China. With a history that spans over 90 years of Swedish design innovation, Electrolux continues to offer contemporary and thoughtfully designed appliances that cater to the expanding middle-class in these growth markets.