South Africa Compliance Manager
As a Compliance Manager, you will be responsible for Facilitating Electrolux, South Africa compliance with the Electrolux Control System (ECS), Group policies and guidelines, applicable local laws and regulations. A Compliance Manager is also responsible for partnering with South Africa operational and finance leaders to review, streamline and process reengineer business processes where identified. Project manage change, including business case for implementing change including ECS process documentation, IT or third-party specification documentation, project planning and resourcing, implementation and post implementation review with the objective of creating a culture and awareness of the benefits of the strong control environment.
A Typical Day
• Progressively review, update process mapping whilst commercially assessing opportunities to streamline business processes. Identified projects for redesign and implementation to project managed in conjunction with business leaders.
• Review and maintain the Delegation of Authority (DOA) documentation. Support & contribute to the document of policy, procedures and governance material.
• Risks assessment, able to identify gaps between implemented controls and key risks and recommenced remediation actions.
• Coordinate ECS timetable with MA&SA (Internal Auditor) and external audit of controls and testing with the external auditor, and Communicate ECS timetable and activities to business leaders
• Coordinate with sub-process owners to update process documentation and revise controls testing plans on an annual basis, including upload into the ECS-Tool.
• Facilitate completion of annual entity-wide controls questionnaire.
• Coordinate management testing of key controls and upload into ECS-Tool. Assist in test design and query resolution. Assist sub-process owners in the completion of remediation testing, including an update of controls/test plans.
Who You Are
• Education: Professional qualification (Accounting degree, ACCA, or equivalent)
• At least 10 years experiences in a control’s environment
• A clear, concise communicator (Business English) with highly developed interpersonal skills
• A high level of personal drive and initiative
• Ability to document and map process end to end
• Ability to add value in business process initiatives and leading-edge management practices
• Proven experiences in supporting the implementation of a testing framework
• Good analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Advance PC skills in all Microsoft applications
Keeping you Healthy and Safe
We want you to return home in even better shape than when you started, so we need you to help us do this by making sure you follow a few simple steps. We need you to:
• Make sure you take reasonable care for your own health and safety, and
• Take reasonable care that what you do (or what you don’t do when you should have) doesn’t affect the health and safety of others, and
• Follow reasonable instructions that we might give from time-to-time, such as reporting incidents and hazards, and
• Follow policies or procedures, so long as it’s reasonable and we’ve told you about it, and
• Attend training that helps you to work safely