Spare Parts Sales Customer Service Representative
This position will manage the spare parts orders processing, invoicing and tracking, providing our customers feedback and support from the placing of the orders to the delivery, based on a drop shipment business model for Central America and Caribbean countries.
- Receive, verify and confirm orders into the system.
- Request and Obtain credit authorization.
- Follow up orders Domestic and Foreign as well as Air Orders.
- Receive and sort documents to create an invoice.
- Invoice Domestic, Foreign Orders, and Air Orders.
- Provide after invoice information to customers on Next Day Air Orders.
- Follow up of orders with parts in Backorders.
- Filing and keep in our records.
- Daily uploads of Parts List and Prices into AS400.
- Process Credits Requests and providing of follow up until close.
- Upload Information into AS400.
- Analyze margins and profitability.
- Upload and update information regarding spare parts diagrams on the B2B system.
- Present Managerial reports regarding sales performance.
- Keep contact with foreign factories to ensure spare parts information and orders status.
- Analyze and present reports regarding parts consumption, planning, and Forecast.
- Push sales and contact customers to ensure sales Budget.
- Candidate must hold a Bachelor degree or must be studying the last year of administrative/international business areas
- Preferred experience in sales processing, customer service and international logistics interacting with ERP systems
- Fluent English and Spanish.
- Computer literate
- Basic Knowledge of orders processing and invoicing.
- Interaction with ERP systems.
- Decision making.
- Very analytical.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, verbal & written
- Excellent presentation skills
- Troubleshooting ability
- Self motivated
- Good expertise in Microsoft Excel.