Spares & C&A Senior Planner
The Senior Planner will be responsible for strategic planning of Spare Parts, Consumables & Accessories to support our growing aftermarket business and document and enhance processes for the same. You will be working in a team based at our office in Bangkok, Thailand. This role is primarily focused on planning and ordering of material within our internal flows, adapting orders to variable demand while maintaining key KPI’s surrounding availability, inventory and freight costs.
Right at the very beginning of our journey to creating better customer experiences, the value and quality we achieve in planning shapes everything we do. So as a planner for the aftermarket, your negotiation and relationship building skills will be critical to the continued flow of materials to our new and existing customers and consumers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Management of inventory planning for multiple warehouses/countries, with main source of supply from internal flows, but not limited to.
- Plan inventory and purchase orders strategically by leveraging all aspects of the planning tool and stockholding policies.
- Proactively avoid shortages through Risk of run-out process.
- Communicate availability dates (ETA/ETD) with all relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinate ad hoc stock-ups for sales promotions or quality campaigns in your warehouse of responsibility.
- Planning of initial stock for new product launches.
- Manage planning related master data. Timely updates of performance indicators and actively plan corrective actions to reach targets.
- Drive the centralized planning strategy by ensuring processes are improved, added or removed with clearly quantified results.
- Owning the process documentation and ensure all changes are reflected adequately.
- Bachelor degree in Logistics or Supply Chain
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in material planning, purchasing or inventory management.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Equipped with strong communication and negotiation skills, you are expected to get your message across to different levels of an organization both internally and externally.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications with stronger skills in excel.
- Good team player with interpersonal skill
- SAP experience is considered and advantage