Spares Operations Specialist
Consumer & Customer Care
Moscow, Russian Federation - temporary
Help make our service partners happy today and their experiences better tomorrow.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not
just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that
diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you
share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux
and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
We are now looking for a Service Operations Specialist to join our Ownership Sales & Services team in Moscow, Russian Federation. The main objective of the role is to meet the needs of our service partners in spare parts and accessories and to provide an excellent customer service to them.
Your main tasks:
- order processing according to payment terms, process, shipment rules and standards;
- organization of products delivery to the warehouse;
- transport order, shipment coordination, BMS management;
- consulting clients on products availability, working conditions, warehouse procedures, order placement, claim management etc;
- preparation of necessary documents (invoices, delivery notes, credit notes) in time and with high precision;
- taking part in other operative tasks related to customer service and aftersales.
- high education;
- minimum 1 year of experience in Customer Service / Supply Chain;
- basic Logistics knowledge;
- working experience in ERP systems (SAP knowledge would be an advantage);
- required languages: native Russian, intermediate English.
At Electrolux, we take responsibility for our development in a supportive
environment where we embrace our differences and learn from each other. In a
truly multicultural setting, we shape living for the better and create
remarkable experiences for employees and consumers, all around the globe.
Find out more on: https://www.linkedin.com/company/electrolux/life/lifeatelectrolux/