Spares Planning Intern
Go further to deliver better.
By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich people’s daily lives and the health of our planet, we want to be a driving force in delivering enjoyable and sustainable living. We go to work every day determined to shape living for the better – for our customers and for the health of our planet.
For that, we employ great people from a wide variety of backgrounds – not just because it’s the right thing to do, but also because we believe that diverse perspectives make our business stronger and more innovative. If you share our values, come find your place in our global community. Meet us on @lifeatelectrolux and career.electroluxgroup.com to learn more.
European Supply Chain Center - created in 2015 – at the present employs about 156 colleagues dedicated to Material &Production, Supply &Transport, Launch Planning, Spare Parts Planning, Purchasing and Business Intelligence Analyst. We are part of big Supply Chain organization. Every day our teams coordinate the supply chain for 15 Electrolux's factories around the Europe and assure products delivery to all European markets & the other countries all over the world.
We are offering YOU internship, where you will:
• provide customers with the highest class in parts availability at the lowest possible inventory cost
• manage end to end supply chain process for the selected portfolio: plan demand, optimize inventory, create and execute purchase orders
• work closely with the stakeholders to proactively manage and resolve all supply related issues
• manage palling parameters to best optimize the supply chain process
• maintain purchase order status and shipment tracking information in ERP system
• work with transportation to ensure accurate pickup and delivery of orders
If YOU have:
• Economics or Statistics or Engineering Degree;
• Purchasing/planning experience is a plus
• Knowledge of MS Excel;
• Good knowledge of Access is a plus;
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Ability to work with numbers and formulas;
• Ability to handle and understand large amount of data;
• Basic knowledge of purchasing processes and material management concepts;
• Knowledge of MRP programs;
• Knowledge of demand forecasting theories;
• Communicative English skills
Ready for start your career? Join us.
We can offer for you:
• Great atmosphere – modern “google style” office!
• Work in a friendly environment in Swedish organizational culture,
• Interesting internship and challenging tasks,
• Really international environment and work in multicultural team.
• Paid internship
Find out more on:
Electrolux is a leading global appliance company that has shaped living for the better for more than 100 years. We reinvent taste, care and wellbeing experiences for millions of people, always striving to be at the forefront of sustainability in society through our solutions and operations. Under our brands, including Electrolux, AEG and Frigidaire, we sell approximately 60 million household products in approximately 120 markets every year. In 2020 Electrolux had sales of SEK 116 billion and employed 48,000 people around the world. For more information go to www.electroluxgroup.com.